Tuesday, May 8, 2018

May 2018

Well, looks like Google has ownership of the blog now and have changed things considerably. I hope to continue to give updates in the usual manner, so here goes.

Lately, since the move to Oregon, I haven't done a lot of blogging, art, or anything else. I intend for that to change, now that I'm acclimatized to living back in the land of my childhood. Just a little cooler and wetter than I remembered. We did have fires in the Columbia River Gorge (boundary between Oregon and Washington) with serious ash in the air. Health has been wicked as well but Oregon has amazing healthcare and I have a couple of doctors. On the upside I'm feeling better and hope to get that old energy back real soon.

In the meantime, I've been painting some feathers. A little watercolor, some paper, nice brushes and we're off and running. I have more coming soon...




No comments:

Post a Comment